Individuals in this profession are responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for companies and corporations. The forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
Most financial analysts have a bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, economics, statistics, or accounting. If one chooses to obtain a Master's degree in business administration or finance, then the individual is much more marketable when seeking employment.
- For this profession, knowledge of options pricing, bond valuation, and risk management are important.
- Knowledge of economics and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data is also important.
- For this profession, analysing financial data and creating financial models is required.
- It also involves working closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
Individuals in this career must be capable of adapting and resilience, as well as flexibility in the face of change, whether it is rising interest rates, new regulations, or new investment strategies. They must also be persistent.
- An individual in this profession can uncover real insights into what is the driving force behind a particular company.
- This job is a very varied job as well as flexible.
- The compensation is high.
- This job is only suitable for individuals who like to follow regulations and are results-oriented.
- One can get stuck under a mountain of data as well as have to work very long hours.
- This job might take a toll on family time due to hectic work schedule.
- Indian Institute of Management
- Xavier's Labour Research Institute
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies
Uday KotakUday Kotak is the Managing Director, CEO and Founder of Kotak Mahindra Bank, one of the top 4 private sector banks in India. He is also counted among one of the most powerful personalities in the financial world. The self-made billionaire completed his undergraduate education as well as his MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies which falls under Bombay University.
Abby Joseph CohenShe is an American economist and financial analyst on Wall Street. She is a partner and senior U.S. Investment Strategist at Goldman Sachs responsible for the leadership of the firm's Global Markets
- Bassist Leasing and Finance company
- Best Capital Services Limited
- DRC Finance & Real Estates .
- Agroy Finance and Investment Ltd
- G D Finance Company
- Universal Land & Finance Co.
- Usha Financial Services Pvt. Ltd
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Banco Santander
- Goldman Sachs